Sunday, September 14, 2008

Adele my new favorite

SO,
I fully admit that I am a fan of So you think you can dance. It was my first season watching and... well, I got sucked in.

THe best thing that came out of my newest obsession was that I discovered a new music artist from one of the dances. Her music has totally left me awe-struck. Her name is Adele and she is only 19, but man what a voice! THis girl can bring the house down.

I have been so happy the past couple of weeks listening to nothing, but her debut album 19. I wanted to see her when she came on tour to the states (SHe is a UK native), but I just read a blurb about her tour being cancelled because of family problems they've been having. Bummer for her. I wish her well. Well enough to tour again soon! I'd love to hear her live.

I'd love it if you all took a listen. Go to her myspace and listen to clips. You won't regret it! http://www.myspace.com/adelelondon

3 comments:

Waterrose said...

I saw her on Good Morning America recently and you are right...what a voice! Thanks for visiting!

April said...

I've been listening to her for months now...she's amazing!

Brook said...

Hey ! Just checking out everyone that is selling at handmade brigade! A lot of people have blogs! So FUN!! I go to tall mouse all the time and never see you! Did you move stores?