Friday, September 12, 2008

The Wonderful World of Etsy!

Hey everyone! So Not sure if you all know, but I've started my own indie craft fair called the Handmade Brigade. I've been scouring Etsy to see if there's any talent out there that may have not heard about the show. In doing so, I have found so many wonderful Etsians that I would love to feature a couple here on my blog:



First is Quiet Doing.


This shop rocks it out with their awesome wallets, pouches, pins and keychains. From a wallet featuring turntables to felt pins that look like cassettes, Quiet Doing has the creativity to turn life into accessories. Look at the milk crate print on their pouch! I'm In love. Check them out for sure when you are in need of a gift for a friend or for yourself!





This Shop has it ALL! WEll, it at least has really cute panties! THese pictures are just a fewof the wonderfully cute panties this shop has to offer! All styles are available in any size. THey are custom made to order. Super cute and a really great deal! I always love to give panties to a friend when I don't know what else to get her. Bottom line, everyone can always use them and who doesn't like to fell pretty even when their down to their draws! Give this shop a visit, see what else she's got!

4 comments:

Terri Pezzullo - Handmade said...

Great start to your blog!! I wish you a lot of luck.

Waterrose said...

Congrats on your new blog and have fun!

Sticks and Stones Hemp said...

How cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tacos ;))

Great Blog - love to see fellow etsians promoting each other
love it
I'll put a link on my blog to yours

Cathy