Saturday, September 6, 2008

well, lets snack


SO, first time blogging. My goal is to blog twice a week to feature something I find really great in the handmade world.

FOr the first blog, I thought I would tell everyone a little bit about myself. My name is Nina. I love crafting which is why I think I have been working in the crafting industry for over 7 years now. I work at The Tall Mouse arts and crafts store in Southern Cali. and I love everything handmade!

I also run my own indie craft show that goes on twice a year. Its called the Handmade Brigade and I love it! Just started it, but I know I will be doing it for a long time to come. I love bringing all these people together that are so like me!

I also have a Jewelry line called... Tacos 'n' Eggrolls. I play with everything. Nothing is "Normal" everything is completely from my imagination and I try to use as much creativity as I can. Some might say I march to the beat of my own drum, but I know there's a whole lot of people out there marching with me! SO here's a few pics of what I do.

Feel free t check me out on etsy ( http://www.tacosneggrolls.etsy.com/ ) and on flickr @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/tacosneggrolls/

Bye until tomorrow!